How to make a reservation
1. Read the full description & Terms of Participation.
(you will see the dates that the trip is running on each listing)
2. Go to the home page & fill out the Contact Form with your request
Please inform us of the following:
* Number of people (children's ages if applicable)
* Trips you are interested in & the date
* Name of accommodation in which you will be staying
(so we can advise you the time of pick up that is nearest to you)
* Your mobile phone that you will be using on holiday (for emergencies only).
Once we get your request, we will inform you of all the details that you need & information on how to proceed to confirm your booking as well as pick up details.
How to Pay
Once you have read all the details, Terms of Participation & are ready to book your trip, send us an email, up to 1-2 wks in advance of the date you would like to do the trip.
1.Cash- come to our office, which is in Chyrssi Akti (3kms west of Chania) - see the map on the homepage.
2.Credit card- call us (if you don't want to call from your mobile, then use the land-line from your accommodation or nearby facility) with your credit card details & we will send you your e-voucher by email.
You do not need to print it off, just have it for reference with the details of the trip. The organizer of the trip receives a copy as well.
Note: there will be a 2% service charge added to the cost, to cover the bank charges, when paying by credit/debit card.
PayPal payments will be charged 5% surcharge to cover their fees. Please request in your email that you would like to pay using Paypal so we can send you the request to pay & the correct amount to pay.
Terms of Participation
Diana’s Travel does not organize the trips, it is the booking agent between the participant & the organizer. Participants booking on any of the trips must have read the following terms & by making a reservation, have agreed to the terms of the provider & booking agent.
• The participant takes part in any of the trips at his own risk.
• The participant is liable to any damage to persons caused by himself and considered responsible in case of wilful destruction of others material.
• The organizer and/or booking agent is not liable for any personal property of the participants, eg. bags, glasses, cameras, clothes etc.
• The organizer and/or booking agent is liable for loss or damage if caused by gross negligence on the part of its personnel. In no other case can the provider of the trip be made liable.
• The participant confirms that he/she is in good health in order to participate in any tour that requires a certain degree of activity ie. Walking, biking trips.
• The participant has to follow the orders of the guide who is leading the trip at all times during a trip.
• If a tour is terminated at a client's own wish & doesn't turn up for pick up, no refund can be granted.
• If the tour is terminated on behalf of the organizer, the participant will be refunded or offered a new date.
• Adults are held responsible for their children’s safety throughout any trips.
• Any disputes arising here under will be settled by Greek law.
• Acceptance of above terms of participation is confirmed by the act of reserving the trip.