How to make a reservation
1. Read the full description & Terms of Participation.
(you will see the dates that the trip is running on each listing)
2. Go to the home page & fill out the Contact Form with your request
Please inform us of the following:
* Number of people (children's ages if applicable)
* Trips you are interested in & the date
* Name of accommodation in which you will be staying
(so we can advise you the time of pick up that is nearest to you)
* Your mobile phone that you will be using on holiday (for emergencies only).
Once we get your request, we will inform you of all the details that you need & information on how to proceed to confirm your booking as well as pick up details.
How to Pay
Once you have read all the details, Terms of Participation & are ready to book your trip, send us an email, up to 1-2 wks in advance of the date you would like to do the trip.
1. Cash- come to our office before the day of the trip, which is in Chyrssi Akti (3kms west of Chania) - see the map on the homepage. You cannot pay cash on the day because we need to reserve your seats in advance.
2. Credit Card- we will send you a Payment Notification from Viva Wallet ( a secure online payment system)- for you to pay using your credit/debit card.
3. PayPal Payments- will be charged 3% surcharge to cover their fees. Please request in your email that you would like to pay using PayPal so we can send you the request to pay & the correct amount to pay.
4. Bank Transfer- will be charged 4 euros extra surcharge to cover their fees. This takes a few days to show up in our account, especially if it is from abroad, so ensure you have plenty of time before the trip to do a bank transfer. You will be issued the e-voucher once we have received the payment in our bank account.
Terms of Participation
Diana’s Travel does not organize the trips, it is the booking agent between the participant & the organizer. Participants booking on any of the trips must have read the following terms & by making a reservation, have agreed to the terms of the provider & booking agent.